Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Long time no post

Wow, it's been a long time since I last posted. I guess I felt that it was quite pointless to post random stuff that did not really matter, and bore whoever happened to chance upon this blog. Or perhaps I was just too lazy.

I'm learning quite a lot in terms of work, and my view of the world has definitely broadened a lot in these couple of months. It's interesting how I always feel that I've matured much as compared to a certain point in time, and time again, I look back and feel the inadequacy of my knowledge, experience and maturity. There is a great deal of wisdom in the words "活到老学到老".

On a lighter and more random note, some guy (I guess in 20s) called me "uncle" as I was walking to the MRT yesterday. I was like -_-'''. Do I really look so old?

No comments:

Post a Comment