Monday, September 30, 2013

Amazing people

I've been a fan of running man since I started watching it last year. Since then, I've not only watched every single episode, but also went as far as to watch family outing, the variety show that preceded running man.

I've got to say these Korean artistes are amazing people. Imagine their recording schedules when more than 10 hours of recording is consolidated into less than 2 hours of an amazing show weekly. All we see on the show are nothing but a fraction of the hard work by the entire team.

I can't imagine what life will be like now without watching such shows. I'd probably not have such a deep appreciation of the effort and hard work put in by artistes,  especially those who bring so much fun and laughter to everyone around the world.

I can't say how thankful I am to the team who produced running man. You guys are amazing.

P.s. there are many other amazing people out there such as doctors and firemen who deserve our appreciaion too. Here's a general thank you to all those people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment