Thursday, October 3, 2013

And suddenly, it's Thursday

Time seems to be passing in a blur these few weeks. Perhaps it will continue to be so for the rest of my working days. Week after week, we follow the same routine and habit, passing day after day, months after months.

Many a time, when I read storybooks, or even watch the drama serials where there is no notion of weekend, or not even a clear definition between work and life, I can't help but wonder what it will be like in those worlds. Perhaps only then will people really do what they love for a living. After all, your work is your life. Then again, with the emphasis on work life balance, how will this ever be possible?

Whatever the case, I'm glad that I'm enjoying my work, and enjoying my life. Cheers everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment